Business: Meridian HealthCare
Location: Youngstown, OH
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide first line support and maintenance of NextGen EHR
- Support users and clinicians with NextGen questions and issues
- Maintain and resolve application issues in ticketing system ensuring a high level of responsiveness and satisfaction
- Provide technical support to staff and assist IT Vendor and Software Vendor when needed
- Participate in upgrade planning and execution
- Coordinate new and existing staff trainings on the NextGen system with Software Vendor
- Assist staff with generating NextGen reports
Configure all new user profiles and manage all NextGen user license
High School Diploma required, BA/BS preferred. Knowledge of Microsoft Excel required. Experience with clinical office flows or Electronic Health Records, especially NextGen preferred. Other IT Certifications and/or 3 years of IT or related experience preferred.
Submit application to madams@MeridianHealthCare.net, FAX: (330) 797-9146 or by mail: Attn: M. Adams, Meridian HealthCare, 8255 South Avenue, Youngstown, OH 44512. Applications can be obtained at
http://www.MeridianHealthCare.net or at 527 N. Meridian Road, Youngstown, OH 44509.
Meridian HealthCare traces its roots back to 1972, when it was incorporated as a communitybased organization with a goal of serving individuals and families struggling with addiction.
Meridian HealthCare’s focus is Saving Lives, Serving Communities. We offer a person-centered integrated care approach that includes, prevention, recovery, primary healthcare, housing, criminal justice services and much more.