Business: Meridian HealthCare
Location: Youngstown, OH
- Performs initial charge review to determine appropriate CPT and ICD-10 codes to be used
- Accurately assign CPT and ICD-10 coding to services provided
- Provides coding education to providers as required
- Performs a comprehensive review of the record to assure all vital information such as patient identification, signatures, and dates are all present in the record
- Evaluates the records for documentation consistency and adequacy
- Monitors and follows up to ensure all services that can be billed are captured and coded for billing
- Demonstrates high productivity and quality standards
High School diploma or equivalent required. CPC licensure preferred. Two years’ experience with CPT/ICD- 10 coding knowledge required. Must have excellent written and oral communication skills. Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
Submit application to madams@MeridianHealthCare.net, FAX: (330) 797-9146 or by mail: Attn: M. Adams, Meridian HealthCare, 8255 South Avenue, Youngstown, OH 44512. Applications can be obtained at
http://www.MeridianHealthCare.net or at 527 N. Meridian Road, Youngstown, OH 44509.
Meridian HealthCare traces its roots back to 1972, when it was incorporated as a community based organization with a goal of serving individuals and families struggling with addiction.
Meridian HealthCare’s focus is Saving Lives, Serving Communities. We offer a person-centered integrated care approach that includes, prevention, recovery, primary healthcare, housing, criminal justice services and much more.