The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Downtown Youngstown, OH
DoubleTree is hosting a job fair on March 5 at the Covelli Centre. It will last from noon to 4 p.m.
The hotel is looking to hire at least 10 different positions:
Front Desk Agent
Front Office Supervisor
Click here to view a printable job application.
Austintown Community Church
Austintown, OH 44515
Qualifications and Skills
1. Commitment to personal spiritual growth
2. Have strong clerical skills to include: Proficiency in the Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
Proficiency with desktop publishing, Facebook and/or web page skills a plus
Strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task and handle requests from multiple sources
Have effective verbal, writing and editorial skills (proficient in English)
4. Have a caring attitude, excellent people skills, high integrity and exercise strict discretion and confidentiality
Job Type: Part-time
Location: Cleveland, OH
Location: Cleveland, OH
Canfield Counseling Clinic
Canfield, OH, US
The Raymond John Wean Foundation
Location: Warren, OH
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- An ability to manage multiple projects
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Experience in successfully coordinating events
- Occasional weekend and evening work is required
- Some local travel is required
How to Apply:
Send your resume and three professional references, including contact information, to email@example.com. No phone calls, please. Due to the high volume of candidates, only those selected for further discussion will be contacted.
Core Values of Employment:
The Raymond John Wean Foundation is committed to empowered residents to creating a healthy, vibrant, equitable and economically stable Mahoning Valley. This commitment is reflected not only in our work, but also in our staff. We believe that committed individuals will develop and grow in an environment in which they are trained, mentored and supported. The Foundation is a nurturing environment, with high expectations of confidentiality, teamwork, accountability, inclusion and mutual respect.
Maintains a high level of excellence in office administration
- Maintains calendars as assigned.
- Assembly and distribution of Board meeting materials.
- Coordinates logistics for Foundation sponsored events/meetings.
- Designs and maintains all filing systems per retention policy.
- Develops and maintains safety standards and procedures.
Maintains a high level of excellence in facilities operations
- Coordinates and supervises maintenance, repair and upgrades of facility, equipment, systems and furnishings.
- Negotiates and procures goods and services, including the analysis and review of competitive bids.
- Manages conference rooms.
- Serves as liaison to employees, incubator associates and visitors.
- Develops a solid understanding of and promotes the mission, values and strategic priorities.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding Foundation information.
- Works in accordance with the policies of the Foundation handbook.
- Maintains a proficient knowledge of Foundation used operating systems, including grant management database as applicable to position outcomes.
- Seeks learning opportunities and professional development to advance knowledge and skills necessary to carry out position outcomes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Business: Trumbull County Educational Service Center
Details: All interested applicants should submit an electronic application to TCESC. Visit the TCESC webpage under Human Resources, Application Information or click here http://www.trumbullesc.org/.
• Knowledge of computers, multimedia and other technologies.
• Experience establishing and managing computer networks.
• Experience troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing computer equipment and peripherals.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Computer hardware and software experience.
• Successful BCII & FBI background checks.