NCDMM / America Makes
236 West Boardman Street, Youngstown, OH 44503
January 8th, 2018
Remit resumes to Tiffany Westbay at email@example.com by December 20, 2017.
- Welcomes guests with a friendly and helpful attitude. Must have a professional demeanor at all times. Easily able to interact with diverse visitors.
- Coordinates facility tours and meeting and ensures facility cleanliness and upkeep. To include but not limited to minor housekeeping needs.
- Responsible for granting facility access to visitors and maintaining visitor logs and generating visitor reports.
- Coordinates and maintains staff travel reservations, scheduling, and reporting including creation and development of travel schedules and calendars for internal and external use.
- Coordinates ordering and stocking of supplies, scheduling maintenance and repairs of office equipment, housekeeping services and maintains and manages facility maintenance/management list.
- Coordinates communication to internal staff and between facility locations to promote awareness and standardization of efforts including but not limited the creation of internal calendars.
- Provides support to the NCDMM Project Coordinator for events including member meetings, conferences, trainings, and Summit.
- Processes various internal documents including expense reports, procurement requisitions, corporate credit card transaction reconciliation, etc.
- Provides direct support to the America Makes Executive Director to include calendar, e-mail and the organization of Executive level meetings.
- Provides administrative support to the America Makes Operations team by accomplishing related tasks.
- Must be able to anticipate the needs of the office and have occasional schedule flexibility.
Skills/Qualifications: Must have a strong Administrative Background; Communication Skills; Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication. Must possess a strong working understanding of Microsoft Office 365 applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Dynamics.
Business: Hampton Inn by Hilton
Details: Hampton Inn by Hilton Youngstown North Hiring All Positions We are looking for friendly, smiling faces who have availability to work 7 days a week (weekends and holidays required). Looking for Front Desk Agents, Housekeeping/ Laundry, Breakfast Host/ Hostess. Great customer service skills required, ability to work well with the public.
Please stop by and fill out an application at 4400 Belmont Ave. Youngstown, OH No Phone Calls Please
Business: Warren Pump & Supply Co
Location: Warren, OH 44483
Details: Full time position available for an accounts payable & receivable clerk & administrative duties include checking of packing slips, entering payables & receivables, update inventory and calculating price changes & posting to website, along with other various office duties. Must have Microsoft Office experience and Website Design experience a plus.
Please forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org